Attraction marketing is about making a customer for life not just making a sale. It’s about connecting your passion in business with your perfect clients and customers and giving them an enjoyable experience with your company. P
eople like buying but they hate being sold stuff. Attraction marketing is based on alignment with Universal law and the principles of positive energy not on struggle, lack, and resistance.
When using the principals of attraction marketing you are leading not selling. You need to give value and be of service every step of the way without giving away the store.
Here are 7 tips that will get you ready to put attraction marketing into action.
1. Begin with the end in mind– what are your big vision success intentions for your business? This is where you would look at what you REALLY want to create with your business in the next 5 years, it’s more than bottom line, its inspirational to you.
2. Get very clear on what you really want your business to do for you? Look at the amount of income you want, what your life will feel like with a successful business. What benefits will a thriving business bring into your life…?
3. How do you want to be of service and what contribution would you like to make in the lives of your clients and customers? It doesn’t matter if you have a service business or product business, the clear intention of being of service positions you for success from satisfied customers and their referrals.
4. What are you most passionate about doing in your business? Where you have passion you have confidence, enthusiasm, and success. You are magnetically attractive to your customers when you are being passionate about your work.
5. What are the solutions you really enjoy providing for your customers? When you are clear on the solutions you enjoy providing you are giving your customers a greater benefit. Your passion about delivering these solutions gives your customers an edge in solving their challenges and using your solutions for lasting effect.
6. What is a clear definition of your different client niches? Having specific and clearly defied niches does not limit your audience, in fact it broadens and deepens your pool of customers and makes them much easier to market to. Clearly defining your niches is as much about who would be a perfect customer in your mind as it is about their characteristics, demographics, psycho graphics.
7. Take stock of where you are- has success been a struggle for you? Do you seem to have the same resistance and road blocks? Does it seem like you have a self imposed glass ceiling to your financial flow? Are there any beliefs you hold about your own success that are getting in your way? You will need to become aware of these and dissolve them before you can become an attraction magnet to success on your terms.