Having the belief that everything possible (or at least the belief that which you wish to create is possible) and believing that you can create the life or business that you want is the most fundamental rule to reaching your desired goal.
I am so into possibilities that sometimes my mind explodes with what can be done and created. Yet from my experiences we can often stand in our own way of making the possible possible –
Creating the life you want to have or at least reaching more of your true potential if often where the challenge begins.
The Good News is there is a simple formula that you can follow – one that I follow with great results:
- Know what you want and make a decision to go after it
- Know what you don’t want absolutely critical! If you don’t know what you don’t want how do you understand if you are the right path!
- Have the desire to go after this. How do you explain when things don’t go the way that we assume? Or better how do you explain when others are able to achieve things that defy all assumptions? we can call this our true purpose; our calling or simply ‘our why”.
- Faith: Believe in all your heart, beyond a shadow of a doubt that you will achieve this.
- Remove all resistances, doubt, fear and dis-beliefs – Yet we often just skim over as fears and dis-beliefs DO stand in our way. The lack of self beliefs in confidence, or faith to live our lives fully and completely.
- Feel what it would be like to have what you want get into the emotional energetic connection to what that would be like. Step into It.
- Let Go: Now this is a hard one – as most of us our control freaks and want to have all the answers and steps in place to take us where we want to go. Act on impulse, take opportunities as they arise, see yourself as an investment and all the results to manifest.
The Bad News is despite the fact this formula is a simple way to tap into your potential and achieve what you believe is possible, it is not always easy to put into practice. the reason why is we con-volute everything we do with reasons. Therein can become a disconnect. You see, realizing and reaching for more of what we see as possible is simple in theory and it would be easy to practice if it wasn’t for all the resistances which can hold us back. The doubts, fears, comfort zones, self-sabotage, negative thinking, limiting beliefs, excuses, lack of confidence, lack of determination and persistence, lack of focus on and on. We complicate it even more these resistances are unconscious.
So what can you do about this– getting someone who can support you – techniques such as EFT (emotional freedom techniques) and NLP can support the process as well. You can have everything that is possible in your life – invest in yourself and remove the crap that lays dormant to having what you believe is pulling you forward. you are the only one that is standing in your way. Trust me I have been there.
To Everything that is Possible!